I went on a vacation to Jamaica with my dad, my former coworker David, his wife, and my cats. When we got there we decided to go to the beach, so we all put on our swimsuits and headed out. I had accidentally brought a lap swimming suit instead of a regular suit and when we got to the beach, David's wife wanted to know why I hadn't brought a cuter swimming suit to wear. I went back to the room to find something different to wear and when I got there, the maids were going through all of our bags looting our stuff. I started yelling at the cats for not protecting our stuff, and I shooed the maids out of the room. Then as I was looking for something else to wear I realized I had only brought two outfits for the trip and a whole bunch of hooded sweatshirts.
Then my phone rang and it was my coworkers Mike and Brent, telling me that they were on their way to Jamaica for a work convention with another coworker, Amy. It turned out they were staying in the same hotel that we were, and when they got there, Mike had a meeting so Brent and Amy wanted to go to dinner with my dad and I. When we got there, Brent decided that he wanted us to take him white water rafting the next day, so I told him where to meet us. Brent and Amy never showed up though, so I took my cats to go find them. We got in the car and started driving around West Des Moines near the corner of Mills Civic and 50th, but they were nowhere to be found.
No comments:
Post a Comment